Monsignor Hawes Heritage Incorporated
Virtual Tour of St Francis Xavier Cathedral Geraldton
The development of the virtual tours was made possible by the generous financial support of Lotterywest
First designs completed in 1913 and published in The British Architect in November, 1914. At the time, John Cyril Hawes was studying for the priesthood in Rome. Building commenced in 1916 and was completed in 1938.