St Lawrence’s Church Bluff Point Geraldton
The building was partially demolished in the 1979’s and a larger church was constructed in contemporary style.
The stone and tile sanctuary of the original church remains but it is only used as a vestry behind the church.
Visiting the building
The Church is located at 346 Chapman Rd Geraldton. It is closed outside Mass times but a key is available from the Parish Office next door.
Enquiries: Phone 9923 1343
Saturday: 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m.