St Patrick’s Former Church – Wonthella Geraldton
Currently occupied by the Irish Club of Geraldton, St Patrick’s Hall is a very simple timber framed and iron clad building. Completed in 1939, the structure was built to cater for the local communities’ needs until a ‘proper’ church was required.
Visiting the building
St Patrick's is located at 253 4th St Wonthella Geraldton and now operates as The Irish Club.